- We have to be in Edmonton for general wedding festivities from August 11th-13th
- We have to be back in Ottawa for August 24th
- It would be a shame to travel all of that distance and end up missing something amazing, so we want to have a good idea of the main sites we want to see/visit/experience.
- I need to see a big body of water. The ocean is a little unrealistic, but I want something big enough to pretend.
- Choose the Start and Finish cities
- Make a list of sites you need to see/ “Must-dos”, “Would Really Like to dos”, and “No Interests/Don’t Care”
- If you have a travel pal/multiple travel pals, get them to do the same so nobody ends up feeling like they didn’t get to do the things they really, really want to or anything at all that they wanted to (SAD!)
- Figure out a starting point budget and what your maximum budget is and plan within that. That includes food, lodging, gas, activities, equipment, clothing, etc.
Happy Canada Day!